This multimedia resource for facilitating new special education teachers' transition to the classroom includes:
- An implementation guide developed exclusively for the Induction Toolkit, to help you best utilize these resources
- Five (5) print copies of “The Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers”
- Five (5) print copies of Tips and Tools for New Special Educators: a special issue of TEACHING Exceptional Children, dedicated solely to supporting new teachers.
- One (1) print copy of "What Every Special Educator Must Know," CEC's famous Red Book
- Access to the CEC Webinars "Administrators: Helping New Special Education Teachers Thrive in the Classroom"; "Thriving as a New Special Education Teacher"; “A Valuable Partner: Setting the Stage for Effective Family Partnerships”; and “Co-Teaching But Not Getting Results? These Could Be The Reasons (And What To Do)”
- “You’ve Got This” Podcasts, designed for new teachers, with guest experts from the field on some of the biggest new teacher topics.
From the Council for Exceptional Children. 2019. Product code #D_ITK19.