This a multimedia resource for facilitating new special education teachers' transition to the classroom includes:
- An implementation guide developed exclusively for the Induction Toolkit, to help you best utilize these resources
- Five (5) copies of “The Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers”
- Five (5) copies of Tips and Tools for New Special Educators: a special issue of TEACHING Exceptional Children, dedicated solely to supporting new teachers.
- One (1) copy of "What Every Special Educator Must Know," CEC's famous Red Book
- Access to the CEC Webinars "Administrators: Helping New Special Education Teachers Thrive in the Classroom" and "Thriving as a New Special Education Teacher"
- “You’ve Got This” Podcasts, designed for new teachers, with guest experts from the field on some of the biggest new teacher topics.
From the Council for Exceptional Children. 2018. Product code #D_ITK18.